Asia Joint Symposium
International exchange is an important mission for our society. The JSSX has been exchanging with Korean Society of Applied Pharmacology (KSAP), and new exchange is started with the Chinese Societies for the Study of Xenobiotics (CSSX) and the Pharmacological and Therapeutic Society of Thailand (PTST).To facilitate the international exchange, a speaker from each society will give an exciting talk in this joint symposium.
9:30-11:45, Dec 11(Wed.), 2019
Room B (2F Convention Hall 200)
Intersection of the cutting-edge sciences in Asia
Host Country Representative
Sumio Ohtsuki, Ph.D. (Professor, Kumamoto University, Japan)
- Organizer / Chair : Sumio Ohtsuki
Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Kumamoto University
- JSY-01 "High degree of pharmacokenetic compatibihity exists between the five-herb mediceine XueBiJing and antibiotics comedicated in sepsisi care"
- Speaker (CSSX) : Chuan Li
State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
- JSY-02 "Effects of gut microbiota on the phamacokinetics of drugs"
- Speaker (KSAP) : Hye Hyun Yoo
College of Pharmacy, Hanyang University
- JSY-03 "The potentials cancer stem cell-targeted therapeutic compounds for lung cancer treatment"
- Speaker (PTST) : Pithi Chanvorachote
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- JSY-04 "Pharmaco-imaging analysis to visualize the drug distribution in anticancer drug development"
- Speaker (JSSX) : Akinobu Hamada
Division of Molecular Pharmacology, National Cancer Center Research Institute